Welcome to Lobstick Travel & Tours
You are welcome to join us on our amazing adventures as we travel to unique locations and indulge in global experiences. Witness for yourself the splendour of awe-inspiring architecture, landscapes and seas. Savour and immerse your senses in the diversity of ethnic cuisine and entertainment, with a plethora of aromas, sounds, and colourful displays. Step back in time throughout your journey and learn about the extensive and rich history of each place. Return home with fantastic memories and new friendships.
- Based in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Professionally-researched and customised tours
- Breakfast included daily on every North American motor coach tour
- Family-owned and operated
- Two professional tour directors per motor coach
OUR SERVICES: - Group & Motor coach Tours (Ask for Dana & Val)
- Flight Bookings & Vacation Planning (Ask for Mike, Nicole & Lynn)
- Cruise Bookings (Ask for Mike, Nicole & Lynn)
- North Saskatchewan Fishing (Ask for Mike)
DID YOU KNOW?
- A passport is required to enter the USA by any route (including by land), with some exceptions.
- Passports should have at least 6 months of validity when travelling internationally. Make sure your passport and information is up to date!
- A comprehensive insurance policy will protect your investment in the case of a sudden illness or death in the family. Rushing home mid-trip for a family emergency, lost baggage or a twisted ankle are all things that can be covered by carefully choosing the right policy.